. . . rode the kiddie train, road the ponies, took funny pictures (sadly, this was the best one of Mckay!), played some carnival games, saw all the fun farm animals, and shopped in and out of the many boutiques and craft booths. There was so much to do for such a small amount of money, I fell in love with this festival.
The only thing that I wished they would have had last year was more food and treats for the customers like me, so I decided to return to the Country Farm Fest, but this time, as a food vendor! I am teaming up with the event coordinator of the festival to sell all sorts of yummy treats from popcorn and cotton candy, to doughnuts and hot chocolate. I have never done anything like this before, but fortunately, Chase is in the MBA program, and has all sorts of tips for me to help me get started. The planning has been lots of fun, I am excited for the actual event. Who says you can't learn to do new things when you are older?
The Farm Fest runs two weekends, October 14 & 15, and October 20-22. If you're looking for something fun to do over UEA weekend, come by and say hi to me!
2 comments:
How fun and exciting!! I'm going to try and stop by before I go back home!! I didn't even know they had this down there!
Amanda, Thank you for leaving a comment!! It made my day. I kind sneakily found your blog... I'd love to keep in touch though. Can I add your blog to my "list"? I hope you are doing well! You look wonderful and happy.
Jessie (Nelson) Bell
Post a Comment