Last week, this was Mckay BEFORE his first haircut. Check out the munchkin's mullet. Pretty impressive, isn't it?
But not as impressive as this haircut! I wish I could take credit for this, but credit goes to my Mom who cut his hair while I was at Payson's Country Farm Fest selling food. (She basically watched him 2 days straight.) I guess having had 3 boys herself, she is a whiz with the scissors and the electronic razor.
While Mckay was getting all fancied up, I was selling cupcakes, doughnuts, cookies, etc. Check out my apron. . . it matches!
While I was busy selling food, Mckay was exploring the farm fest. His favorite thing to do was watch the pigs, but when he wasn't with them, he enjoyed the barn filled with pumpkins and bunnies.Since the title of this post is "harvest time", I thought I should include this picture we took last week. This was taken at my parent's strawberry patch, which is Chase and Mckay's favorite hang out when the strawberries are ripe:)
Mckay loves his Grandpas! Check out that grin, it says it all!




2 comments:
I must admit, I do miss the falls in Utah and all the fun fall activities! It still feels like summer here in Texas...Mckay is such a cutie!!
The harvest festival was so much fun! I tried looking for you while I was there but couldn't seem to see you:( poor Brennen got stung though while we were there as well but it was still a lot of fun! His favorite was chasing the chickens so he could pet them. I'm guessing those chicken were traumatized by the end of the feastval!
Post a Comment