Monday, September 24, 2012

Love at Home

Sometimes I feel like I am in a scary game of ping-pong.  Both children are crying, so I go take care of Mckay's needs.  Now Mckay is calm, I go to Logan and take care of him.  By the time I finish helping him, child #1 is crying again, and on it goes.
I love having two kids, and I love being a mom, but sometimes I get really discouraged, and feel like I am so over-extended and under-appreciated.  That's why I thought I needed to post these pictures.  It's a good reminder to me that there is, occasionally, moments of peace and harmony here, and even when there is crying and sadness, ours is a home of love.





6 comments:

Rachel said...

Such cute pictures!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer Anderson said...

I had that kind of day today! I kept going back and forth between crying kids. It is so mentally exhausting! Kids are funny though because they do one cute thing and it makes up for all the crying. Little stinkers :) Love those pictures, you have such a beautiful family!

Katelyn Anderson said...

I know exactly how you feel!! Having two kids is a lot of work! But it's true that regardless of all the crying and difficulties I need to remember those little tender loving moments that mean so much more. Love the pictures :)

Sara said...

hhaahahahah i hate feeling like that!

Wanderingfamilies said...

Keep going...3 kids is SOOOO much easier than 2!