Last April we took a trip to California with our England side of the family. We did so many fun things that I blogged about before. Among our many activities, we took family photos. I was a little bit worried about this photo session, mostly because I felt like I still looked like I had just had a baby (Logan was 3 months at the time), and was feeling a little self conscious. But our photographer was great, and I felt like she made us all beautiful, and really captured our family so well.
Yeah, he was not in a good mood. But still so cute!
Awww. . .
This is hilarious.
Here's where the real fun began.
You go, girls!
To date, this is the most fun I've ever had in a photo sitting! I love my family!
2 comments:
This definitely looks like fun!
That is so awesome! I love the jump! Way to go family!
Post a Comment