Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Disneyland!

About a week ago, Chase and I went with our England side of the family to "The Happiest Place on Earth". . . Disneyland!  Chase likes to tease me about my Disneyland fettish, saying that I think Disneyland is just one step below Heaven, and while I wouldn't go THAT far, I do really love this place.  I was especially excited to take Mckay with us this year, as he is finally old enough to get some of it.
 Here we are all together as a family (Jeannette is taking the picture).  As you can see, there are more people doing Disney on wheels then on their two feet.  This was fabulous for us, because we got to get in the "wheelchair lines" which (with the exception of Pirates of the Caribbean), was a much quicker way to do Disney.
 Mckay's favorite ride was the Merry-Go-Round.  He kept wanting to go ride the "horsies", and just loved being able to ride with his Dad.
 Here we are at the end of the day.  We were just heading out of the park when we stumbled upon this great photo-op.  Since Mckay LOVES Donald Duck, we just had to get a picture.
Even though we left Disneyland completely exhausted, I think it was a really fun trip.  It was unlike most trips I've ever taken to Disneyland.  This time it was all about the kids, but you know, seeing Mckay get so excited made me love Dumbo and the Teacups just as much as Indiana Jones and Space Mountain.

1 comment:

Bethany Hoyt said...

Looks like fun! Your boys are so darling!