Here are some things that we have done in the merry month of May:
I know I have said this before, but I cannot get over just how much I love the fact that we live in a place equipped with a playground and about 30 little friends for Mckay to play with. Here he is with neighbors Titus and Charlotte, taking advantage of the alligator/dragon/dinosaur (he really is an ambiguous green creature!)Sandboxes are a kid's dream. Mckay always ends the day with about a tablespoon of sand in each shoe.
This week we went on a walk up Millcreek Canyon. They have a wooden boardwalk perfect for strolling along. Mckay was a bit of a pill this trip because he thought the boardwalk looked like train tracks, and kept screaming "train!" He was pretty upset that no train appeared. Finally, we had enough and dumped him in the river . . . just kidding! But this photo documents that we certainly did think about it;)
Afterwards we went to Coldstone. For Mother's Day I received a $15 gift card to this blessed place. I think, however, that I have been usurped as the ultimate ice cream love of this family. If the contest was based upon who made the most mess, I certainly am outdone.
Friday night we went to Chuck E. Cheese's (however you spell that) with friends of ours. Mckay loved the merry-go-round and shooting hoops. . .
. . . although he was a bit of a cheater when it came right down to it.
You may have noticed that this blog did not contain many pictures of Logan. It is not because he is not as loved or as cute as Mckay. It's just that this one picture captures how he behaved through most of our fun activities. My sweet little Peanut is a very content little baby, happy with looking at the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment