I have to confess that all last year I semi-dreaded this winter. How, I thought, could I possibly entertain an energetic toddler while at the same time trying to protect and care for a newborn? Our little apartment can hardly contain Mckay's boundless energy, and I worried that we would struggle to keep him - and let's be honest - me entertained these cold months.
However, like most things I worry about, it has turned out to be quite fun and adventurous. Here are some things we have been up to.
We have been . . .
. . . Eating our PB & J's daintily with a fork. Mckay is almost too big for his high chair now, but we still like the option of strapping the little guy down;) . . .
. . . Helping Mom in the kitchen by handling all tupperware issues. . .
. . .Chillin' in the swing set. . .
. . . Smiling . . .
. . . Building many towers out of grandma's legos . . .
. . . Celebrating Chase's 26th birthday . . .
. . . watching the Jazz games . . .
. . . getting into Mom's makeup . . .
. . . refining our mini-golf game. . .
. . . and enjoying the many wonderful, mild days of winter.
1 comment:
Looks like you're having a wonderful winter. Isn't it great that it's been so beautiful?
Post a Comment