Sunday, January 22, 2012

Look Alikes

When Mckay was born, everyone told me that he looked just like Chase, or his Grandpa England.  I still have, to this day, only had one person tell me that Mckay looks like me (that's you Rachel!)  This doesn't bother me because I agree with this statement.  I think Mckay definitely looks like Chase.  And then when Logan was born, in spite of his dark hair, the main comment is that he looks just like Mckay!   Judge for yourself by these pictures:


This is Mckay when he was about 3 weeks old . . .


And this is Logan.  I think they really do look a lot alike!  And while I'm on the subject of look-alikes, here is a picture of me when I was about three and here is a more recent photo of Mckay.  Take away the dark hair and the awesome '80's clothes, and don't you think that maybe Mckay got some of my genes after all?

  

2 comments:

Sami and Mark said...

I've always thought Mckay was a good mix of the both of you but he definitely has Chase's coloring.

Both my girls obviously have more of my coloring but most people think Audree looks a lot more like me and Arya like Mark. I tend to agree, but in the newborn phase I thought they looked a ton more alike. I remember seeing Arya for the first time and it was shocking to me how much she looked like Audree and I thought, yep, that's definitely my kid! But then they grow and develop their individual look and personalities!

Both your boys are super cute!

Wanderingfamilies said...

Your boys are super cute!