Oh my goodness, so cute!! You'll have to let me know how the whole 'having two kids' thing works for you because Baby Anderson #2 will be here in August! I think we're going to need a lot of advice :)
Congrats on your new addition! You have a beautiful family!
I love me some logan! Havent seen him since he was in the hospital. Looks like his dark hair is going blonde to me.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, so cute!! You'll have to let me know how the whole 'having two kids' thing works for you because Baby Anderson #2 will be here in August! I think we're going to need a lot of advice :)
Congrats on your new addition! You have a beautiful family!
I love me some logan! Havent seen him since he was in the hospital. Looks like his dark hair is going blonde to me.
Post a Comment