Friday, November 11, 2011

Has it really been 3 years?

Technically, it's not our anniversary until the 26th, but today we are celebrating it to avoid it overlapping with a wedding and Thanksgiving.  So, since it's the day we celebrate and give gifts, it will also be the day I reminisce about it. . .

 I can't believe it's been three years since we've been married. . . it's weird to think that less than 5 years ago I didn't even know who Chase was, because now I can't imagine life without him!
Love you, Chase.

3 comments:

Katelyn Anderson said...

I feel the same way about us being married almost three years already also. Time flies!! I still remember your wedding day. Since it was only a few weeks before ours it made me sooooooo much more excited haha! Have fun celebrating :)

Sara said...

Happy anniversary!!!!!

Lyssa Beth said...

You are gorgeous Amanda!
I love your dress. And happy anniversary!! just wait, the next 3 years goes by even faster! Funny how time does that!