Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thanksgiving Point

Yesterday we took advantage of Thanksgiving Point's "Two buck Tuesday", and we visited their spectacular gardens.  This is something of a tradition with Chase and I.  Chase proposed to me at the gardens three (wow, really, three?) years ago this August, and we've returned every year since.  This year, we went with my sister Rachel, and Matt and Jaime's kids.
 Mckay was so excited to be here, he wore his parents out within the first five minutes.
 Mckay and his cousins rolling down the hill at the very front of the Thanksgiving Gardens.
 I chose to add this picture because it depicts what Mckay looked like 95% of the time in the gardens.  Running around with a cheesy grin on his face.
 This little Avenlea is the cutest little poser, I just had to take a picture!
 This was our attempt at a good family portrait.  Mckay didn't want to pose, he wanted to dive in the water.  Thus, both he and I were struggling when this pictures was taken.
 Ah, the bench where Chase popped "the question".

1 comment:

morganandamymower said...

I just took Jerz yesterday and LOVED it!!! I miss u guys and hope ur feeling good and settling into the new place:)