So I know that the 4th of July was over two weeks ago, but better late than never, right? We spent the 4th of July up in Kamas, which, in my opinion, is a fabulous to celebrate! Most of our celebration was centered around boating in the Jordanelle Reservoir.
Chase impressed us all with his mad wake surfing skills,
While Mckay and I relaxed on the boat. By relaxing, I mean I tried to relax, and Mckay fought the inevitable life jacket, sunscreen, and sun hat that his overly protective Mom made him wear.
Later on, we started giving Mckay brownies, and our little Gilligan brightened right up!
After a fun day on the boat, we went back to Kamas and there we had a delicious dinner and a round of fireworks. This was Mckay before the fireworks.
And this is Mckay during the fireworks. He didn't trust those sparkly, noise-making devices one bit! Still, the rest of us enjoyed the fun. It was a wonderul weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment