Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Surprise . . . not really

Many of you who read this blog may already know this, but I thought I would make it official.  We are expecting a baby!  When I told this to my family there wasn't a surprised person in the group.  So maybe this announcement will come as no surprise to anybody, but at least now the word is out:)
We are just over 10 weeks along, and Munchkin # 2 is due January 1, 2012!  I am hoping that ours will be the first baby born in the new year in Utah, because whoever that lucky baby is gets a years supply of diapers. . . wish me luck!
So far, the pregnancy is going great.  I am in the yucky part of the of the pregnancy, aka the first trimester.  I had about 2 weeks of all-day nausea and vomiting, and about 12 hours of quality time with my couch everyday.  Poor Chase stayed home a lot those days.  Luckily for all of us, I am now feeling much better thanks to a visit to the Dr. and a wonderful combination of medicine to keep the nausea down. The nice thing about this is that whenever I feel sick, I know that the baby is growing and that things are doing what they should!

10 comments:

Bethany Hoyt said...

congrats! We are so happy for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, again! We are very excited for you. And on the plus side, I thought the second one was much easier!

Summer Anderson said...

Congratulations! We were just talking about how we thought you would be the next to get pregnant in the family. We'll be rooting for you to get the diaper supply :)

Marissa said...

YAY!! BLALALAL!!

Jordan and Leslie said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you!! I hope you do have the first baby of the new year! You would save so much money if you didn't have to buy diapers for a year!

Katelyn Anderson said...

Wow, we're so excited for you!! Good luck with everything!

Jena said...

YAY!!! I didn't know this!!!!

Sami and Mark said...

Congrats guys! Very exciting!

Caleb and Jessica Sainsbury said...

congratulations! I hope you get feeling even better soon.

Wanderingfamilies said...

Congrats! That is so fun! If you need help...I am pretty much free all the time...