This weekend I went up to Kamas to enjoy a Stander Girl Trip. This is an annual tradition that my mother-in-law hosts. She invites all the women and girls from the Stander side of the family, and for a weekend, we cook, eat, craft, and enjoy one another's company. It is a lot of fun, and I came home with lots of wonderful goodies:
This granola we made was so yummy! I am glad I got to take a recipe and a jar home with me.
Nothing says spring like a brightly colored yarn wreath. I am going to hang one on my door this week, and pray that the weather warms up! Also, inside the wreath is a collection of crafted magnets. Cute, huh? A cheap and easy way to customize your fridge.
Print off a couple of black and white photos, and use watercolors and crayons to color them in.
I think my sister-in-law Courtney carried the honors for making beaded earrings. She made a pair for me while I was still wrestling with my yarn wreath. Thanks Court!
Jeannette worked very hard on that granola, whipping out batch after batch. Thanks to her for her hard work and Joanne (I probably spelled that wrong) for the recipe!
My job was to provide a cupcake recipe. I borrowed this idea from from my next-door neighbor Andrea.
Mckay, of course, loved spending time with his cousin Jaxton. Hanging out with Jax has lots of perks, one of them being able to get to the cereal . . . snack, anyone?
I had wonderful time on this trip! Thanks for all who came and shared their talents.
1 comment:
Super fun! You will have to teach me some of your crafty talents one day because I am lacking craft skills.
Post a Comment