Wednesday, February 23, 2011

St. George Trip

I have always thought taking a vacation to a warmer climate is a good idea in February.  After all, we've already plowed through (literally!) several months of winter, and my desire for warm weather really rises this time of year.  Luckily for me, I got to go to St. George with my Sainsbury side of the family over Presidents' Day weekend.  Thank you Englands for letting them stay at your house down there!
Here are some of the fun activities we did.
 Mckay is a HUGE fan of the hot tub!  He would stay in there until he turned into a raisin if we let him.
 I managed to get Chase in the pool, if only for this family shot.
 Chase took us on the "short and scary hike" (the hike above the 'Dixie' sign).  It was lots of fun, and gave me a chance to try out this little baby pack.

We had a wonderful time in St. George.  I am excited for when it's 60 degrees in Orem!

3 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

Oh that looks so nice and warm! I want it to be spring already!
What a fun little retreat for you guys :)

Wanderingfamilies said...

I was there, too! When it warms up here, let's start walking/jogging around the hospital track! Was that hike really steep? I've always wondered...

Marissa said...

you should post the ones with us doing handstands and breaking the park bench! hahahaha