Chase had a birthday last week . . . the big 25. He is now officially a quarter of a century!
We spent his birthday weekend up at the England Kamas cabin. Later that night, we went to Park City's Main Street to celebrate Chase's b-day and to enjoy pizza for dinner.
I got some cake decorating supplies for Christmas. Here is my first attempt to use them. I think, all in all, that I did a pretty good job. The blobby shape in the bottom right corner was supposed to be a football . . .
The devil is in the details. I forgot the candles! Luckily, Chase improvised.
Hooray for birthdays!
Family Home Evening was spent on the farm. There, Chase got Birthday Celebration Round II.
All in all, turning a quarter of a century has it's perks.
4 comments:
It's a little painful to see Mckay in that shirt looking so happy. Happy birthday Chase!!
Wow a quarter of a century??? That sounds really really really really old. ...oh wait I turn a quarter in two years, yikes!!! haha Amanda you should keep posting things on your blog because I think I am blogged out this year and need someone's blog to read. :)
I never realized that he was younger than you! He looks older...probably because he's so tall!
Happy Birthday Chase!
And that little boy of yours is huge now. And he looks just like a sainsbury but with blonde hair!
I remember Marlo turning the big 25 and loved teasing him. It seems like just a couple years ago. Can't believe we just celebrated his 40th. Be careful. It sneaks up and bites you in the ...
Love you all. Hope you had a great day.
Post a Comment