Friday, April 17, 2009

Catching Up


Ok, ok, so my best resolutions to keep this blog current and filled with news and pictures kind of crumbled these last few months. I chalk it up to the fact that I have been student teaching, in newlywed bliss (or la-la-land), and a busy, hectic schedule. . . . not to mention the fact that until last week, I wasn't able to find my camera! So this blog is officially titled "Catching Up", because what I am going to post will come from as far back as November, but with the pictures here, it's nice to show you what I was up to in the recent past.


Chase and I went on our honeymoon to Park City, where we stayed at the Stein Erikson Lodge. For me, it was the most luxurious place I have ever stayed, and helped contribute to the glamour of the honeymoon. We spent a lot of time in Park City's Historic Main Street, looking at the art galleries, eating out, and window shopping. It was a slow-paced, relaxing couple of days, just what we needed to gear us up for 3 weeks of finals! The only small break in our relaxing 4 days was when Chase insisted that he wash his car off. My brothers had put the words (in butter), "My Husband is the #1 BYU Fan!" I thought it was funny and Chase . . . well, Chase thought it was something else:)

1 comment:

Seth Sainsbury said...

I missed this event!! Chase, how exciting for you! #1 BYU fan! What a nice pretty little white car. I wish I had one!