Christmas was a blast, our first major holiday with both sides of the family. It turned out to be twice the fun! We spent Christmas Eve and morning on the farm with the Sainsburys, then went to the Englands for lunch, where I got to speak with Connor for the first time! We then made the trek back to the Sainsburys to speak with Seth. By then, I had really come down with the flu, so the last part of my holiday was spent shivering in a blanket. . . but I got to speak with Seth, so it was great.
We left early next morning in a huge blizzard for the airport. By the time we got there, I think every single one of the Englands was ready for a warm, tropical climate, making our trip to Hawaii even more exciting, if possible:) We vacationed on the island of Kuwaii for a week. I will let the pictures do most of the talking, but it was a week of relaxation, hiking, swimming, going to the beach, shopping, exploring, eating, visiting Pearl Harbor and spending time together. One of my favorite memories is going on a zipline adventure, which literally gave Chase and I a whole new perspective on the beauties of Kuwaii. It was the perfect vacation for relaxation, and by the time we flew home, we were up to facing another semester of school.
No comments:
Post a Comment