This last week Chase and I pulled together a last-minute photo shoot for our little family. I had ordered a beautifully clear, cool fall day for this shoot, but instead, I got a cloudy, FREEZING day where the light started failing before 6:00 p.m. Add that to the challenge of taking a good picture of a cranky 2-year-old boy, and I think that this may have been the hardest family photo shoot I have ever had.
But. In spite of all of that, I think our photographer managed to take some really great pictures. And though our noses are a little bit red from the cold, the background for our photos really is beautiful.
We never did get a straight on shot of Mckay actually looking at the camera, but we captured some priceless moments.
By far the easiest person in the family to get a good picture.
Fun fall action shot.







2 comments:
How cute! We're getting ready to take family pictures also...we'll see how it goes for us having a wiggly two year as well!
Cute! I should probably get pictures done, but I am dreading it since neither of my kids will sit still for more than 3 seconds now!
Post a Comment