Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hello, My Name is Logan

It's been such a busy summer with so many fun events worth blogging about that I have neglected to post an update on my little boys.  They are growing so fast, and are in stages of life that have such fun milestones.  I have been especially bad when it comes to blogging Logan's progress, so today he's getting a turn all by himself.

 Logan is now a big fan of food!  It did take about three (and a wake-up call to his mom that he did NOT like vegetables) before he really embraced the whole solid-foods concept.  But now he is a big, big fan. His favorites are applesauce and a mixed-berry-banana combo.
 Logan loves to sit up, and can do it quite well all by himself. I still put a blanket back behind him in order to catch the occasional tumble, but most of the day he will sit contentedly on the rug playing with his toys.


He proved to be a little fish this summer, and spent literally hours in his swimming tube up in Kamas.
Other fun milestones include:
- sleeping 11 hours at night only waking up once (hooray!)
- eating cheerios off his tray by himself.
- developing a healthy dose stranger anxiety.  He likes to cry when I am not in his direct line of sight.
- being a good sport as Mckay plays with him.

We love you, Logan!  It's so fun watching you learn and grow.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

9So cute, so cute. I especially love that first picture