Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Stander Family Christmas Party

This Sunday night we braved the cold and the fog to travel to downtown Salt Lake for the Stander Family Christmas party!  For those of you who don't know, the Stander is Jeannette's (Chase's mom) maiden name.  We got to have the party in the conference room at American Towers, and it was so fun!  The food, the company, and the activities were a blast.
 The oldest and youngest in the group, Grandpa Stander and Mckay enjoyed a nice long talk with one another.

 We enjoyed hearing the nativity story, as narrated by several family members.  The real star of the show, however, were the puppeteers. . .
 Cole was the star of the show (I terrible pun, I know, but I couldn't resist)
 Cody checking out the shepherd puppet he was in charge of.

 Jax and Clayton admiring the Christmas tree.  I wish I could've gotten a better picture, but my camera takes a few seconds to take a shot.  I wanted to capture Jaxton in the act of taking ornaments off, and Clayton putting them back on.  Eventually, I think Clayton realized he was fighting a losing battle:)
Mckay was an angel because he has discovered that he likes a bottle!  Hooray!  My life has just become so much easier!
All in all, it was a great night.  Thanks to everyone who worked hard to make it so!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

i like the first picture alot. my nepphew is the cuttest little fella ;)