This Thursday we went to Snowbird's Iron Blosam Lodge (I know, it seems like it should be blossom, but it's spelled weird) to spend the night. Chase and I were really excited because we spent a part of our honeymoon in Snowbird, so this trip was made extra special for us. Bringing Mckay along helped us to realize that though time has flown by, things have changed a bit since that first day of our marriage! We didn't get up to Snowbird until about 5:00, so we didn't have too much time to do things, but we did manage to take a drive and look around. Little Cottonwood Canyon is so gorgeous this time of year, even if it was about 40 degrees.
Can I just add that it takes Chase about 3 times to get a good picture of me. . . not because he can't take a good picture (he's a really good photographer), but because I am not photogenic. I am jealous of all you people who take good pictures the first time!
It was really cold outside, so we decided to leave Mckay in the car while we took a quick look around. Isn't he cute with his little hood on?
Doesn't this look like it's a picture from Sweden?
2 comments:
oh cute i'm glad you guys had fun!!
Great pictures! I'm glad you got to spend a night there and enjoy the beautiful fall scenery!
Post a Comment