Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cowboys and cowgirls and cows . . . oh my!

This Halloween was a week of fun.  Yes, an entire week!  We started our Halloween fun by going to a Murder Mystery at my parent's house on Monday.  It was a blast, made even more so by the fact that Chase figured out "who done it", and won the game!  Saturday we also got to go to a ward Halloween party in the afternoon, and we spent Halloween night with Grandma and Grandpa England.  Mckay and I helped give candy to the trick-or-treaters, and Chase got to watch a certain Utah vs. Airforce game.   It was a fun night (make that week) for everybody!
So Halloween is way fun with a baby.  Especially when that baby's costume happens to coincide with my costume and Chase's costume.  Yep, we were one of those families with a theme.  We were nothing too fancy.  Chase and I donned handkerchiefs and boots, and walah!  Cowboy and cowgirl.  The real star of the show was Mckay.  He's what every cowboy and cowgirl needs . . . a cow.
Here is Mr. Mckay with his Dad.   I like the part where Mckay is attempting a death grip on his bandana.  I think we both got choked more than once by our little guy.  He's into grabbing everything that's in front of his face, including hair, necklaces, and earrings. 

I always think my kid is cute, but something about this cow outfit really made me smile.  Maybe it was those cow tights that showed off his chubby legs. . . I don't know, but whatever it is, he made Halloween fun!  



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love having family themes, I am just never creative enough to think of them!

Stanford and Melanee Sainsbury Family said...

Glad you see you dressed according to your heritage! Cutest little cow I ever saw!

Marissa said...

i have the cutest little nephew in the entire universe!!!

Kenna said...

Your Grandad would be proud. So cute!