Let me just start out by saying that this post has a LOT of pictures. I tried to narrow down which ones I chose, but I just couldn't leave any of these out. Sorry in advance!
I dreamed and dreamed of summer, and after what seemed like forever, warm days and blue skies came to Minnesota! It is so green and beautiful.
Logan went through a phase where, even though it was a warm June month, he would have to wear his Thomas hat. He also could never leave the house without a toy for each hand. He took this very seriously, as you can see.
Claire learned to sit up this month. I love this phase of baby-hood. They're so happy to be able to see the world, and she would play contentedly for hours on end. She really is such a happy, pleasant baby.
Our neighbors have a cool inflatable pool they set up in their backyard, and we spent many fun afternoons at their house. The boys loved it when I would throw them into the pool. I thought it sounded painful, but they loved and begged for it.
We got a special visit on Saturday from Chase's cousin Melissa and his Aunt Judy. They were on their way home from a family vacation in Minnesota. It was so fun to see them and their cute kids! Claire and her second cousin Margot are such cute little babies, and I hope they get to hang out lots more in the future.
I just had to include this picture. We are at Pink Berry in Mall of America, and Claire is showing us how dainty she is, while Chase is completely wrapped around her little finger.
Here is a picture of our spectacularly ghetto basement. However, it's perfect for kids to play and make huge messes in. We did a lot of garage and yard sale hunting this June, and there were some great treasures to be found, including this train table and tracks, a kitchen set, and a pirate's treasure chest.
Our June 2014 family photos. I love these people!
Claire, age 7 months
Logan, age 2 1/2
Mckay, age 4








No comments:
Post a Comment