Sunday, August 24, 2014

March 2014

This March brought the first warmish rays of sunshine to our family.  I was so excited when the snow and ice began cleaning from our driveway!  Below is a picture of Claire the first time we took her outside just to "be outside."  I think she enjoyed herself even though she could barely move her arms and legs.


 One of my favorite things we did this year was this co-op preschool with some of our friends.  It has been a great learning experience for both Mckay and I, and it's been so fun to get to know some families in our ward better, and to invite them into our home on a regular basis.  As you can see from the costumes and artwork, they are all creative, fun-loving kids.

 Each month our co-op tries to go on a field trip.  In March we went to the New Hope police station, and there Wendy gave us a tour of the police station.  She was a good sport to handle all of our little kids, and they enjoyed their time getting their mug shots taken and walking through the holding cells and riding in the cop car.
 Bath time is never complete without us wrapping our kids as tightly as we can and then laying them on the floor.  They love the challenge of trying to get out of their towels.  It's a silly tradition, but every time we get them out of the bath, Mckay and Logan say, "wrap me!"  So we do.
 I couldn't resist dressing Claire up for St. Patrick's day.  As you can see, she's  still a thumb sucker.

Even though the snow melted off of the roads and driveways fairly quickly, there's so much snow piled up in drifts to the side that we are constantly getting puddles from the snow melt.  Logan loves it, though.  I had to decide not to mind that every time we went outside he would immediately go straight for the puddles and get soaking wet.  He was so happy splashing around, though, that I think it was totally worth it.

No comments: