I love this picture of Chase and Mckay, totally worn out after a long day in Jackson.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Jackson Hole
This Labor Day weekend we went up to Rexburg to help Chelsea move into her new apartment at BYU-Idaho. Once done, the family took a trip to Jackson Hole for a day. Chase has been trying to get us there for over a year now, so it was fun to be there at last. It was absolutely gorgeous! We took a trip around Jenny Lake, then down to Teton Village. We only had one day there, but it was worth it.
I love this picture of Chase and Mckay, totally worn out after a long day in Jackson.
I love this picture of Chase and Mckay, totally worn out after a long day in Jackson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jackson Hole was where Marlo and I honeymooned. We did a rafting trip and just enjoyed the scenery. We had to make the trip fast to be down in Manassa for our reception. I've always thought of Jackson Hole as a "settled on" honeymoon. Reading what you wrote makes me rethink it. It was beautiful. Thanks. McKay is sure getting big. So handsome.
This picture reminds me of our honeymoon too! It was beautiful there...we are way overdue for another visit! These are great pictures of your family too!
Yay! I found you blog. It's so cute. Now I can keep posted!
Post a Comment